Katrina Gregg is the principal of KLG Legal.
Katrina graduated with a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Tasmania in December 2003. She then undertook her practical training through the College of Law, Sydney, where she obtained a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.
Katrina was admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in October 2004 and the Supreme Court of Tasmania in January 2005. Katrina was an employed solicitor in a private Hobart law firm from January 2005 until September 2010 when she started the practice KLG Legal.
Katrina is experienced in the following:
- Buying and selling real estate and businesses
- Commercial leases and licences
- Property law matters
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund documentation (including SMSF borrowing)
- Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney and Enduring Guardians
- Commercial deeds and Agreements
- Corporate governance
Away from the law Katrina is married with two young sons and enjoys motherhood, holidays, movies, shopping and playing and watching sports.